2021 Program of the Coalition for Payroll Excellence
- Input into Coalition activities
- Access to (and listing in) the Report of Company Contacts providing you updated contact information for member firms
- 2 company representatives at all Coalition events
- 18 online meetings (6 for retirement plan service providers, 6 for payroll platforms, and 6 joint meetings)
- 1 in-person meeting in September 2021 (2 registrations)
- 2 company practices reports (COPEX(k) for Retirement Plans and COPEX Pay for HCM/Payroll)
- 3 employer polls ($10,000 sample budget - $15,000 sample budget if total membership revenue exceeds $120,000)
- 4 VIEWPOINT papers
- Online demonstrations of employer workstations
- Strategy paper on data exchange / EDI methods (API vs. SMTP)
- 5 news releases to the trade media
- 30 social media posts (Linkedin and Twitter)
- $5000 budget for Social Media Advertising ($10,000 if total membership revenue exceeds $120,000)
- Your company logo and positioning statement on the website of the Coalition
- Other activities as budget allows and membership needs evolve
All meetings from ____pm to ___pm Eastern
(List of dates TBD)
2021 Membership Dues
- Retirement Plan Service Providers: $5.300.00
- HCM/Payroll Platforms: $3,700.00
- Enterprise (both): $7,750.00
This cost includes two registrations at all Coalition events including the in-person Annual meeting in September 2021.
In addition, participating firms are expected to contribute data to the COPEX(k) and COPEX Pay company practices studies, and to devote staff time to committee activities.
Firms that paid for the COPEX(k) research project in 2019 will receive a $1450 credit toward the cost of the 2021 program.
This program is based on $100,000 revenue from membership dues.
Click here for 2021 program of the Conversion Implementation Team Leader Roundtable.