- Your company logo and positioning statement on the website of the Coalition
- Access to the EACH Enterprise online community app (and the group of the Coalition in the community)
- 2 company representatives at all Coalition events
- 11 online meetings in 2022
- In-person Annual Meeting in September 2022 (2 registrations)
- The SCOOP magazine - 4 quarterly issues in 2022
- Input into one employer poll ($3,000 sample budget)
- 2 VIEWPOINT papers
- Online demonstrations of employer workstations
- Strategy paper on data exchange / EDI methods (API vs. SMTP)
- 5 news releases to the trade media
- 20 social media posts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- $5000 budget for Social Media Advertising
- Input into recruit of a membership sales and member relationship development consultant with HCM / Payroll background
- Input into all Coalition activities
- Other activities as budget allows and membership needs evolve
Download the Membership Application here
2022 Membership Dues
- Retirement Plan Service Providers: $5.300
- HCM/Payroll Platforms/Others: $3,700
This cost includes two registrations at all Coalition events including the in-person Annual meeting in September 2022.
In addition, participating firms are expected to contribute data to the COPEX(k) and COPEX Pay company practices studies, and to devote staff time to committee activities.
This program is based on $100,000 revenue from membership dues.
Click here for 2022 program of the Conversion Implementation Team Leader Roundtable.